Sunday, May 3, 2009

THE Baseball Game

On Sunday May 17th I will be here


(Busch Staduim St. Louis, MO)


To see:

Play baseball against the


( I will buy a drink for the 1st person to post the name of the Brewer who wore #19)
There are 5 people going on this trip ~ 3 of them are Brewers Fans 1 is a Cardinals Fan & I well I happen to be a fan of this team:



Which also makes me kind of the Swing Vote for the day... So I am letting you all decide:
Should I be a Brewers fan or a Cardinals fan for a day? Please keep in mind though the Cardinals fan commited a "Cardinal Sin" this weekend by sitting at Wrigley Field & talking Smack about the Cubs.... So Maybe it should be payback time from me?.... Or maybe I should be a gracious person & help cheer for his team for the day?...

It's all up to you ~ There is a poll question on the right sid of the screen, please vote and/or comment about which team I should support. Should it be 2 fans against 3 or 4 against one for the day?.. You can vote until Noon on Sunday May 10th. I am cutting it then because I will have to order one of these to wear to the game:

You all didn't REALLY expect a Lady like me to go to the Ball park & not wear the J peterman Authentic Sleeves Baseball shirt to the game now did you?...
I can't wait to see what the outcome is going to be...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i say just where a brewers shirt and represent your home state.... thats the only reason i have... haha
courtney lindsley

Brad said...

She is smart. Brewers!

Anonymous said...

My heart says Brewers but you look better in red. So what the hell go with the cardinals.

Anonymous said...

Brewers all the way. And especially since the Cardinal fan was talking smack about your team...just can't say the "C" word.
JAW