Monday, September 20, 2010

an Interesting Weekend...

On Friday I posted on Facebook "Off to Door County for my 2010 LARK - this can go 1 of 2 ways.. Lets hope it all goes well..." My friend Nachista responded with "I expect a full blog...with pictures!"

I went with my Friend M.G. up to Door County, WI as his guest for his cousins wedding.

The wedding was held at Gordon's Lodge in Bailey's Harbor which is a beautiful resort between North Bay & Lake Michigan.

Friday nite when we arrived they had a tiny get together for the families & friends to enjoy. after the get together a bunch of us decided to head into town to go the Bar called the Blue Ox, all I can say is DO NOT go to the Blue Ox, it a very very bad place to go to. It can get you into a bit of trouble. As a result of our little visit to the Blue Ox, I can only state for the Public Record, I cannot drive a Stick Shift, whether it's 4pm or 4am.....

Of course on Saturday we all had to go visit Wilson's to get a bit of Root beer , alright it's more of a 1/2 gallon of Root beer, but it was a great cure for my headache left over from Friday nite....



The Wedding took place outside by the lake, and the wind stayed down & the sun came out at 4:30pm so we could all enjoy a Lakeside wedding. the Guys M.G.& N.B. taught the Bartenders how to make a Whisky Old Fashion of Press & we all just talked, and danced and laughed the evening away...

The weekend went very well, (at least I think so) I had a a lot of fun & I enjoyed meeting talking and learning from people who all came from different ends of the U.S. for the weekend.

the only picture of Me, M.G., N.B. & A.B. taken this weekend. we all clean up pretty well don't we?....











No comments: